A full synthetic two stroke engine oil, formulated with carefully selected high quality synthetic base oils (ester) and special two stroke additives to achieve the following properties:
– a perfect lubrication of all motor parts
– a very active detergency, preventing from deposits in the combustion zone and at the scavenger ports
– preventing spark plugs from fouling, in this way securing an optimal output of the engine
– a very strong activity against wear and corrosion.
– a very limited formation of smoke
This selfmixing two stroke engine oil is special advised for the lubrication of high speed two stroke engines under heavy duty load and specially suitable for us in kart- and racing motors.
Density at 15 °C, kg/l: 0,880
Viscosity 40 °C, mm²/s: 44,00
Viscosity 100 °C, mm²/s: 8,80
Viscosity Index: 185
Flash Point PM, °C: 78
Pour Point, °C: -48
Total Base Number, mgKOH/g: 6,6
Sulphate Ash, %: 0,26